Samsung has finally revealed it’s new Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ with the specs that every customer needs. Both the devices have very tiny bezels as leaked in the rumors in the past. Leaving the rumors behind we have got the original devices here.
Talking about Samsung Galaxy S8 – it packs 5.8inch AMOLED with a resolution of 2960×1440 at 570 ppi. Both the devices have display ration of extra wide aspect ratio of 18.5:9. Both the Galaxy S8 and S8+ packs Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or the Samsung Exynos 8895. There’s a 4GB RAM with UFS 2.1 64GB of internal Storage. You can expand the storage upto 256GB with microSD card.
There’s a new USB-C port on the bottom of the device. The Galaxy S8 camera uses the 12MP Dual Pixel sensor from the S7 but with improved software – it captures multiple exposures to raise image quality (sounds a lot like Google’s HDR+). The selfie cam did get a hardware upgrade, it now has an 8MP sensor and autofocus (with clever face detection).
The users will get 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage. In some parts like China and Korea users will get 6GB/128GB instead. The Galaxy S8 gets a 3,000mAh battery, the bigger Galaxy S8+ comes with a 3,500mAh pack.
The display is packed with Gorilla Glass 5. BOth the devices are going to be available in Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue and Maple Gold.
- Google Home Multi user support comes to UK - June 27, 2017
- Nokia 6 release in the US to start in early July - June 26, 2017
- Samsung Launches new pink color Galaxy S8+ in Taiwan today - June 26, 2017
- Deal: Get Amazon Echo for Just $129.99($50 OFF) - June 26, 2017
- Oneplus 5 starts receiving Oxygen OS 4.5.2 OTA , comes with Camera optimization and some Bug Fixes - June 26, 2017