May 2017, The Samsung launched its new smartphone that is Samsung Z4. It is available in Black, Gold, and Silver colour variants. The price of the smartphone is not yet announced.
Some key specs of Samsung Z4 are:
The Samsung Z4 comes with the 4.5 inches Capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display resolution of 480 x 800 pixels density of with a 207 ppi. It measures 132.9 x 69.2 x 10.3 mm (5.23 x 2.72 x 0.41 in) with a weight of 143 g (5.04 oz). The phone is a Dual SIM device that accepts a Micro-SIM. The display will be protected by the display with 2.5D curved glass.
The Samsung Z4 runs Tizen 3.0 OS. It is powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz quad-core processor. The phone has 1 GB of RAM. It packs a 8 GB of internal storage that can be expandable up to 128 GB via Microsd card.
As in camera section, it packs a 5 MP primary camera and 5 MP with LED Flash of secondary camera for selfies and video chats. The primary camera is capable of 720p@30fps video recording. It includes Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR, and dual-LED flash.
The Samsung Z4 consists of Li-Ion 2050 mAh removable battery. Sensors on the phone includes accelerometer and proximity sensor. Connectivity options include:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth- 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- USB- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Google Assistant Going to Add Shopping Option As Like Amazon’s Alexa - February 16, 2017
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Benchmark Score Improves - February 7, 2017
- Blackberry Priv Recieving February Security Update - February 4, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 To Come with new AI Assistant - January 28, 2017
- Samsung Group’s South Korean President Got Arrest Warrant Issued - January 16, 2017