This May 2017, the ZOPO launched their new budget smartphone that is Zopo Color M5. It is available in Peach, Matte White, Caribbean Blue, Indigo, and Charcoal Black colour variants. The phone has priced at Rs. 5,999. It supports 25+ Indian Regional Languages.
Display and Design
The Zopo Color M5 comes with the 5-inch (12.7 cm) FWVGA TFT Touch Screen display. It has a display resolution of 480×854 pixels with a pixel density of 196 PPI. The dimensions measures at 143.7x71x9.7mm with a weight of 142 g. The phone is a dual-SIM phone that accepts a one Micro SIM and one Nano SIM.
Hardware and Software
The Zopo Color M5 runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by a Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737M Processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It has a 1 GB of RAM with 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expandable up to 64GB via microSD card slot.
Camera and Battery
The Zopo Color M5 packs a 5-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel front camera for the selfies and video chats. The smartphone offers 1080p high-res video playback and video recording at 720p. It includes panorama mode, geo-tagging, smile shot mode, continuous-shot mode, and time lapse video, autofocus and LED flash. The powerhouse of the smartphone is consists of Li-Polymer 2100mAh battery.
Sensors and Connectivity
Sensors the phone included:
- Accelerometer sensor,
- Light sensor, and
- Proximity sensor.
Connectivity options include:
- 2G, 3G, 4G, 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ Mobile Hotspot,
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB- microUSB 2.0
- FM Radio
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Google Assistant Going to Add Shopping Option As Like Amazon’s Alexa - February 16, 2017
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Benchmark Score Improves - February 7, 2017
- Blackberry Priv Recieving February Security Update - February 4, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 To Come with new AI Assistant - January 28, 2017
- Samsung Group’s South Korean President Got Arrest Warrant Issued - January 16, 2017