In the US, the ZTE launched its new smartphone that is ZTE Axon M. This phone will also be making its way to other markets including China, Europe and Japan. The phone is available in Carbon Black colour variant. ZTE Axon M has a price tag of 730 USD (Rs 47,162). Here are the ZTE Axon M specs and other features:
Specifications and Features of ZTE Axon M are:
The ZTE Axon M is a multimedia device and it can fit in a pocket easily when folded. The smartphone comes with four modes including:
- Dual mode- which will allow users to use two different apps on separate screens,
- Extended mode– which can stream email or allows users play games on a full 6.75-inch full-HD display,
- Mirror mode– which allows users to mirror the same content on both the screen when folded with both screens in different directions, and
- Traditional mode– which allows users to use the device as a conventional smartphone.
The Axon M runs on the Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) operating system. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset and Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor. It sports Adreno 530 GPU for graphics processing. The smartphone comes with a 5.2 inches, 73.8 cm2 Dual IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with the pixel density of 426 ppi. The dimension measures are as 150.9 x 71.6 x 12.2 mm (5.94 x 2.82 x 0.48 in) with a weight of 230 g (8.11 oz). The display packs Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is backed by Li-Ion 3180 mAh capacity with the Non-removable battery. It has a feature of Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0) which is another pro of this device.
Impressive, there is 20MP single camera on the back for action on the rear and front-facing shots. This camera is capable of 2160p@30fps video recording. It includes Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash. The smartphone has a 4 GB of RAM along with 64 GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256 GB via Microsd card.
Additional ZTE Axon M specs:
Sensors present in the ZTE Axon M:
- Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted),
- Accelerometer sensor,
- Proximity sensor, and
- Compass sensor.
Some connectivity options includes:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot,
- Bluetooth- 4.2, A2DP, LE,
- GPS with A-GPS, and
- USB- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.