ZTE Nubia M2 Lite is a new phone from ZTE which is coming soon. It is available in Black, Champagne colour variant. It has expected priced at ₹ 16,999.
Display and Design
The ZTE Nubia M2 Lite comes with the 5.5 inches (13.97 cm) HD IPS touchscreen Display. It measures 155.73 x 76.70 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 164.00 grams. It has a display resolution of 720 x 1280 Pixels with a pixel density of 267 ppi.
Hardware and Software
The ZTE Nubia M2 Lite runs on the Android V6.0 (Marshmallow) based on Nubia UI 4.0. It inbuilts MediaTek 1.5 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU. It has 3 GB of RAM with 32 GB of internal storage that can be expandable Up To 128 GB via Micro Sd Card.
Camera and Battery
As far as the camera are the concern, it packs 13 MP rear camera and 16 MP front camera for selfies. The primary camera is capable of 1920×1080 @30 FPS, Full HD video recording. It includes Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, Continuos Shooting, HDR. It consists of Li-Ion 3000 mAh capacity with the Non-Removable battery.
Sensors and Connectivity
- Proximity Sensor,
- Ambient Light Sensor,
- Fingerprint Identity Sensor,
- Gyroscope sensor.
Connectivity options include:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth- v4.1
- GPS/ A-GPS
- USB- Micro USB V2.0
- 2G, 3G, 4G VoLTE
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 8 renders shows dual camera and fingerprint scanner aligned horizontally - June 28, 2017
- Honor 9 lands in the European market - June 27, 2017
- BlackBerry KEYone arrives in Austria available from Carrier A1 - June 17, 2017
- Google Assistant Going to Add Shopping Option As Like Amazon’s Alexa - February 16, 2017
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Benchmark Score Improves - February 7, 2017