Realme starts rolling out June 2020 security patch on Realme 5, 5i, and 5s. Earlier this month, the company has rolled out Realme UI to all the three phones. Moreover, Realme has already rolled out the June Security update to all its major phones. Talking about June 2020 Security update, it comes with the firmware version RMX1911EX_11.C.49 and it weighs 2.83GB in size.
The update along with the latest security patch is packed with various fixes like VoWiFi sometimes failed to register is now fixed, it fixes the issue of CMCC SIM card failed, fixes the camera photographic preview interface. However, you can check out the full changelog of the Realme 5, 5i, and 5s update below.
● Updated Andriod security patch（2020#6）
● Optimized the speed of pressing power button to light up screen
● Optimized the detention issue of bluetooth earphones during PUBG
● Optimized fluency of photographic preview interface under portrait mode
Known issues fixed
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that failed to register VoWiFi
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that black borders shaded the interface during PUBG when the phone switched from vertical to horizontal orientation
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera reddish in some outdoor backlight scenes
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera photographic preview interface greenish when camera flash was switched on and off repeatedly
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that green line was shown on photographic preview interface under panorama mode
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that flash icon didn’t match the actual state
● Fixed the issue that night mode didn’t work in some scenes
● Fixed the display issue of number and percent sign in power off state
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that no service in Iraqi Tisknet SIM card
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that CMCC SIM card failed to data roaming in Cambodia
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that emergency call didn’t show name
The company says it will be rolling out in phases and reach each and every user within a week’s time. You can also check it manually by going through the Settings > About Menu > then check for the update. Moreover, if you know how to flash OTA files on your Realme Phones then you can download the file from links below.
Realme 5 – RMX1911EX_11.C.49 – Download
Realme 5i – RMX1911EX_11.C.49 – Download
Realme 5s – RMX1911EX_11.C.49 – Download