Realme 6 Pro which launched recently starts getting Android security patch for the month of March 2020. The update comes with the firmware version RMX2061_11_A.11. It also includes some fixes to the user interface and camera app.
Along with March 2020 security patch, the update includes fix to call interface, fix to the issue that third-party applications do not support HD mode. Fix to the issue of unilateral silence in the headset while playing voice. You can see the full changelog of the update below.
• Android security patch: March 2020
• Added mail
• Added Soloop
• Fixed the issue that the recording with third-party applications cannot be saved in the case of the first boot without enabling the camera
• Fixed the issue that the call interface appeared occasionally while the opposite end hangs up first and the local end turns off and restarts.
• Fixed the issue that third-party applications do not support HD mode
• Fixed the probability issue of splash screen at the lowest brightness
• Fixed the blurred screen issue while zooming to the maximum magnification in video mode
• Fixed the issue of unilateral silence in the headset while playing voice
Realme says the update is rolling out in phases and will reach to every user in few days. If you don’t want to wait you can flash it manually if you know the method. The OTA download link is given at the end of this article.
We recommend you that charge your Realme 6 Pro at least up to 50% before start installing the update. For more news, updates, leaks and How-to Guides stay connected to us.
Realme 6 Pro RMX2061_11_A.11 OTA Downlaod