Realme is aggressively pushing security patches for almost every mid-range and high-end device from last year. The latest to receive the security patch is the Realme Q2 smartphone which was launched in October. The smartphone is a mid-range smartphone featuring MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC coupled with an octa-core processor and Mali-G57 MC3 GPU. There’s a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display having 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 600 nits maximum brightness support.
In the camera department, the smartphone packs a quad-rear setup consisting a 48-megapixel primary lens, an 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro lens. There’s a 16-megapixel selfie camera on the front for quality selfies.
Note: The updates are listed in Descending Order (Date). We will keep updating this post to reflect the latest updates. You can bookmark this page to get the latest update news about the OnePlus 8T.
Realme Q2 Pro Update Tracker
October Security Patch 2020
[November 2, 2020]: Realme Q2 Pro has started receiving the October Security patch along with some other fixes. The new update with firmware version RMX2173_11.A.16 brings several other improvements including Network optimization and overall system performance optimization.
● Optimize network performance and enhance the Internet experience
● Optimize the imaging effect of the front camera
● Optimize the imaging effect of the rear camera in a variety of complex scenes
● Optimize system performance and improve system stability
● Fix the extremely small probability of crashing in extreme scenarios
● Fix the extremely small probability of screen flickering in special scenarios
● Update Android security patch (2020#10)
Download (Chinese Firmware)
You can bookmark this page to stay updated about the newly launched firmware of your device.