Realme starts rolling out the new update with system stability and some new features on its Realme X2 Pro in China. The update comes with firmware version RMX1931_11.C.27 and it weighs 2.93 GB in size. Currently, the update is rolling out in China only and other countries will soon get it in few days.
The Realme X2 Pro update is packed with a new video ringtone function, default location for switching the network card is optimized, the problem of minimum volume when connecting Bluetooth headset is fixed, and more. you see the full changelog of the update below.
● New live wallpaper function
● New video ringtone function
● Optimized the default location for switching the network card function
● Fix the problem of minimum volume when connecting Bluetooth headset
● Fix the problem that the probability of Weibo messages cannot jump
● Fix the probabilistic failure of vibrato upslip
If the update doesn’t reach you don’t worry it will there in a few days. You can also check the update manually by going through the Settings > Software Update. Moreover, if you know how to manually update your Realme X2 Pro by flashing the OTA file. Then you can download the Update file from the link given below.
Download Realme X2 Pro RMX1931_11.C.27 update.
We recommend you that before start downloading do connect to a stable WiFi network to avoid data charges. Make sure you charged you Realme X2 Pro up to at least 50% or above.