Realme X2 Pro was officially launched in 2019 featuring a 6.5-inch display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Chipset. It houses a quad-rear camera and a 16-MP single front-facing camera for selfies. The device was launched with Android v9.0 (Pie), and after a couple of months, it got updated to Android 10.
Note: We will keep this post updated with the latest updated information regarding Realme X2 Pro.
Realme X2 Pro Updates Tracker
- [Aug 24, 2020]: Realme has just pushed a new update for Realme X20 Pro smartphones. The update features the July and August 2020 Security Patch, new add-ons, optimizations, and fixes for known issues. It is limitedly rolling out only in China, and the changelog of the update is as follows.
- [June 28, 2020]: The Realme X2 Pro is the new device to join the list with firmware version C.26 (Build number). Ozip download files for all the variants are available over here. The update packs June 2020 Security patch with several other changes.
- [May 28, 2020]: The company launched May 2020 Security patch for Realme X2 pro with firmware version MX1931EX_11.C.27. The update is based on RealmeUI v1.0 and also packs a famous DocVault application. You can know more information about the update by heading over here.
- [March 29, 2020]: The update brings an Android 10 based Relame UI update to Realme X2 Pro. The new update brings several new features, refinements, and enhancements over the previous firmware build. Details about the Android 10 open beta update is here.
- [February 21, 2020]: Another update starts rolling out with the February 2020 security patch along with some new features and fixes. The update comes with firmware version RMX1931_11_A.15. More information can be found here.
- [January 29, 2020]: Realme X2 Pro gets January 2020 Security Patch with several new enhancements and fixes. It added support for Jio and Airtel VoWiFi support. Know more about the update here.
- [January 6, 2020]: December 2019, the security patch made its way to Realme X2 and X2 Pro in January 2020. The new staged rollout is taking place with the firmware version RMX1931EX_11_A.08 for Realme X2 and RMX1992EX_11_A.17 for Realme X2 Pro. Know more about the update by heading to our dedicated article.
As the update is rolling out in stages, it might take a few days to reach all the smartphones. Meanwhile, navigate to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to check the update manually.
We suggest the users switch to a WiFi connection to save data costs on carrier data. You can comment below information about new updates, so that other user can also get to know about it.