Rovio known what’s good and what’s the best, and continuing the same streak Rovio, the developers behind the Angry birds Saga are now back in action with their next franchise in the Angry Birds Star Wars series, the Angry Birds Star Wars 2. The basic premise of Angry Birds Star War II is same as all other Angry Birds games.
The unique feature of the game is that you can dual play as either birds or Pigs. The Star Wars 2 has been heavily themed to resemble the characters of actual players in the original Star Wars Movie. You will find almost all the actual birds in the previous season and some new birds too.
As Mentioned above, the main feature of the game is you can play as a Bird or a Pig counterpart. Another interesting addition to the game is Hasbro’s Telepods. According to Rovio, new characters and super powers can be unlocked for players by placing one of the collectible Telepods physical characters from the Hasbro line on the phone or tablet camera and scanning it into the game.
Main Features :
- Join The Pork Side: For the first time ever play as the pigs
- 30+ Playable Characters: Yoda, pod-racing Anakin, Mace Windu, Jango Fett and many more
- Become A Jedi Or Sith Master: Many Bird and Pork Side levels to master, plus a bonus reward chapter and a ton of achievements to unlock
- Swap Characters As You Play: Switch characters in the slingshot at any time
- The same Angry Birds Star Wars II version supports both phones are tablet devices
Source: Play Store