As we know that Samsung is coming up with new variations of its flagship device, Galaxy S4. Well, those device are Rugged Galaxy S4 Activ and S4 Zoom. According to Samsung Fanboy’s site, Sammobile — both of the device are due for launch in July and June.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Activ will apparently land in Metallic Orange as according to sources and will hit stores in mid July. Currently its not confirmed but we can believe it as some other announced devices are also due for launch before Rugged S4 Activ launch. Here’s list of devices launching in upcoming months or weeks:
- GT-I9152ZWA*** – White – week 20 (May 13-19) – Galaxy Mega 5.8
- GT-I9152ZKA*** – Black – week 25 (June 17-23) – Galaxy Mega 5.8
- GT-I9200ZKA*** – Black – week 19 (May 6-12) – Galaxy Mega 6.3
- GT-I9200ZWA*** – White – week 21 (May 20-26) – Galaxy Mega 6.3
- GT-I9192ZWA*** – White – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 mini
- GT-I9192ZKA*** – Black – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 mini
- GT-I9295MOA*** – Metallic Orange – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 Active
- SM-C1010ZKA*** – Black – week 23 (June 3-9) – Galaxy S4 Zoom
- SM-C1010ZWA*** – White – week 25 (June 3-9) – Galaxy S4 Zoom
According to Sammobile the Galaxy S4 Zoom is set to debut in Europe during the first week of June. Rumors states that the Galaxy S4 Zoom reportedly features a 16-megapixel camera, a 4.3-inch qHD display and Android Jelly Bean. From the mentioned information, Galaxy S4 Zoom will be available in white and black colors.
Other than this, Galaxy Mega 6.3 and Mega 5.8 are already announced and is ready to launch in May and June with Black and White Color Options.