At the beginning of 2019, Samsung has officially launched the Galaxy A50 smartphone in many countries. The device features a 6.4-inch display and is powered by Octa-core processor based Exynos 9610 (10 nm) Chipset. It packs with triple rear camera setup and a 25-MP single front-facing camera. The smartphone is available in 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage.
Related: Oppo Reno 4 Pro Updates Tracker.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated regularly with the latest update releases.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Updates Tracker
- [October 7, 2020]: The Korean giant – Samsung started rolling out the October 2020 Security Patch to the Galaxy A50 smartphones. The update appears on the A505FNXXU5BTH8 Firmware version, and it weighs nearly 123.02 MB in size. As per the changelog, the update adds the latest Security patch, improvements, bug fixes, and enhancements. Reportedly, the company has not added any new features to the device. So, this update is only meant yo increase the Security patch level of the smartphone.
- [September 11, 2020]: Starting from today, the Samsung Galaxy A50 has started receiving the September 2020 Security Patch update. As per the changelog, the update features the Security Patch, improvements and enhancements. The update weighs 320.30 MB in size, and it is hitting all the units on the A505FNXXU5BTH8/ A505FNOXM5BTH8 firmware version.
- [June 30, 2020]: The Korean giant – Samsung has started seeding out the Security Patch for the month of July 2020 for Galaxy A50 smartphone. The update is knocking on the A505FNXXU5BTF5 build number and similar to all other updates, it might also feature a couple of enhancements and bug fixes. Interested users can know more details about this update by clicking here.
- [May 30, 2020]: Galaxy A50 has finally started receiving the May 2020 Security Patch update on the A507FNXXU4BTD3 build number. As indicated by the changelog, it houses with a bunch of fixes, improvements and new features like screen recording and more. Click here to navigate to the update article to know more details
- [March 16, 2020]: The February and March 2020 Security Patch update for Galaxy A50 knocks firmware version to A505FDDU4BTC4. As the update is rolling out with Android 10, it packs with all the Android 10 goodness, new user interface and more. You can click here to know the full details of this update.
- [September 30, 2019]: Another update starts rolling out for the Galaxy A50 smartphones with October 2019 Security Patch. The update is hitting all the devices on the A505FNXXS2ASJ1 firmware version. Alike all the other updates, it also assembles with fixes for know issues, improvements and a few optimizations. Read the complete details by checking our article.
- [August 20, 2019]: The August 2019 Security Patch update for the Galaxy A50 is spinning on the A505FDDU2ASH3/ A505F0DM2ASH3/ A505FXXU2ASH2 build number(s) and weighs around 320.08 MB in size. The update brings a bunch of fixes, enhancements, improvements etc. You can know more details about this update by navigating to our detailed article.
- [June 29, 2019]: The company has started spinning out the June 2020 Security Patch update for the Galaxy A50 smartphone. According to the changelog, the update is arriving as the A505FDDU2ASF2 build number and weighs nearly 422.82 MB in size. Apart from the fixes and improvements, the update doesn’t come with any new features. To know more details about this update, navigate to our dedicated article.
As the update is being rolled out in phases, it may take some time to reach all the units. In the meantime, you can head to Settings>Software updates>Security updates to check the update manually. We also suggest you to switch over to a WiFi network before downloading the update to avoid data charges.