Today, electronic giant Samsung unveiled a new Android smartphone under its J series, Galaxy J7+ in Thailand. Samsung Galaxy J7+ has a dual rear camera setup.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ comes with a 5.5 inch FullHD (1920 x 1080 resolution) Super AMOLED display protected by a 2.5D curved glass. The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio processor. The J7+ has 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory and microSD card support for further memory expansion. The smartphone supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
The most highlighted feature of Samsung Galaxy J7+ is its dual camera setup on the back of the device. It has two camera sensors, a 13 MP f/1.7 aperture lens and 5 MP f/1.9 aperture lens. The second camera sensor captures depth information to provide famous bokeh effects. The smartphone has 16 MP front facing camera.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ comes with a 3000 mAh battery. The device also has fingerprint scanner in the home button. Samsung Galaxy J7+ is now available for pre-order in Thailand for THB 12,900 which is equivalent to $390. Availability of the smartphone in other regions is yet to be detailed.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ Specifications:
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9 mm
- Full metal (Aluminium) body
- 5 inch FullHD (1920 x 1080p) display
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio processor
- 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, microSD card support up to 256 GB
- Rear camera: 13 MP f/1.7 + 5 MP f/1.9, LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- 3000 mAh battery
- Dual SIM support
- Fingerprint scanner, Always On display, Bixby Home, Face Detection security