Samsung launched its new Galaxy Note 2 in India yesterday. Along with Note Samsung also launched much talked Galaxy Camera. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the sequel to the popular Samsung Galaxy Note its priced for Rs 39,900 (US $800).
Galaxy Note 2 Features:
- The phone sports a 5.5″ Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen
- The phone runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, powered by 1.6 GHz Quad core ARM processor with 2GB RAM
- The phone has an 8MP camera with auto focus and LED flash
- The phone comes in 2 variants of 16GB and 32 GB internal memory, expandable by up to 32 GB via micro SD card
- The phone has 3100 mAh battery, giving it the longest talk time among any smartphones in 2012
Last year Samsung sold over 5 million Galaxy Note. The Galaxy Note 2 will be available in three memory variants of 16GB, 32GB and 64GB and will also have a microSD slot.
Now coming onto Galaxy Camera which was announced with Galaxy Note 2 last month is also launched in India. Samsung Galaxy Camera will be available prior to Diwali as promised by Samsung. No details about its pricing is outed currently.
I can say Camera is powerful than Apple iPhone as galaxy Camera is powered with 1.4GHz quad-core processor. To save more pictures Galaxy Camera comes with 8GB storage on-board with microSD card slot. To boost all features we need battery so its of 1650 mAh. Earlier this month Nikon Coolpix S800c was also released and it runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread.