Amid of the specifications and image leaks, Today we came to know about the Galaxy Note 4’s camera features. It is leaked by guys over Sam Mobile which got a detailing the features and specs of the Galaxy Note 4’s camera.
As reported in the earlier rumors, we have got a confirming hint about the Sensor sizes of both the cameras, 16MP and 3.7MP resolutions in the upcoming phablet from Samsung from this latest leak from Sammobile. It is also going to be packed with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization). Also, it is gonna be the first Samsung’s device to feature the technology, in combination with a Sony-made IMX240 sensor. Source has also revealed that it may contain the Side Touch Sensor – gesture-based shortcut that will allow the user to gain quick access to the camera.
Also there’s will be three new selfie modes available in the Phone – Wide Selfie – presumably taking advantage of a wide angle lens; Selfie – which lets you take a shot with a smile or wink; and Selfie Alarm – the rear camera automatically focuses on your face when you try to take a self-portrait.
Here are the modes of the camera in Note 4:
- Wide Selfie: Take wide-angle selfie shots to fit more people into your pictures.
- Selfie: Take selfies easily by smiling or winking without the need to reach for the camera button.
- Selfie Alarm: The rear camera will automatically detect and focus on your face when you take self-portrait pictures.
- Create A GIF File: Create animated images by taking pictures continuously.
- Beauty Face: Take flawless portrait pictures with an airbrushed effect.
- Shot & More: Explore the various effects available for burst shots.
- Sound & Shot: Enrich your pictures by adding a few seconds of background sound.
- Best photo: Select the best from a series of pictures.
- Best face: Select the best picture of each person from a series of pictures.
- Drama: Take a series of pictures of a moving object, then merge them.
- Eraser: Erase unwanted moving objects from your picture.
- Panning shot: Capture a sense of motion when taking pictures of moving objects.
- Dual Camera: You can take pictures and record videos using the front and rear cameras at the same time.
- Animated Photo: Create a picture containing selected moving objects by animating certain parts of the picture.
Also it will be including lot of camera effects:
Grey-scale, Sepia, Negative, Emboss, Outline, Watercolour, Monochrome, Sketch, Washed Out, Posterise, Solarise, Vintage, Cold Vintage, Warm Vintage, Blue, Green Point, Red/Yellow, Nostalgia, Faded Colour, Retro, Sunshine, Old Photo, Cartoon, Oil Pastel, Moody, Engraving, Vignette, Rugged, Tint, Turquoise, Fisheye, Noir Note and Vincent.
It is expected that it will be launched on September 3rd. More news about upcoming Galaxy Note 4 can be found here.