Its still a month to go before Samsung will Officially announce the Galaxy Note 7. But almost all the features and specs of Galaxy note 7 is out via various leaks. Now the Photos of Galaxy Note 7 from both sides in Silver Titanium, Black Onyx and Blue Coral colors are leaked by Evan Bliss of @evleaks.
According to all the leaks and these photos the Galaxy Note 7 features a dual-curve display that’s similar to the screens of the Galaxy S7 edge and S6 edge. The new Note 7 rear camera (probably the same 12 MP one that can be found on the Galaxy S7 family), while the S Pen stylus cradle is situated on the lower right side of the handset. On the front, at the top, there’s a selfie camera next to what’s most likely an iris scanner. At the bottom, we can see a physical home button (which should include a fingerprint scanner) flanked by two capacitive keys – as you’d expect from a Samsung smartphone.
There are lots of leaks and rumors related to Galaxy Note 7 from last few months which revealed almost all the specs of the Galaxy Note 7. You can go through all of these leaks below.
- Samsung Unveils 6GB RAM chip Might be in Galaxy Note 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is Expected to be launched in Mid-August
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Expected With USB-C Type Connector
- Samsung will reportedly skip Galaxy Note 6 and Directly go to 7
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Iris Scanner Working Explained
Follow Us on our Channels: