Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the latest sensation in town. The long-rumored device finally lands with an amazing form-factor, latest specs and new exciting features. Samsung’s Note devices are half-done if not talked about the small yet very useful – the S Pen. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with an improved S Pen that looks and feels like a real pen. At this time, Samsung has optimized S Pen that takes productivity and functionality to an all new level. Samsung says “S Pen brings new way to communicate.”
Let’s dive into the highlights of the most advanced S Pen ever.
- Air Command: It is one of the key features that offers easy-to-access menu that pops up whenever you take out the S Pen, or hover it over the screen when you pressing the side button.
- Translate and Convert: This new revolutionary feature lets you hover over the text to translate. Not just individual words, but it can translate complete sentences into 71 languages with an added capability to convert units and foreign currencies.
- Smart Select: S Pen can be used to select and share animated GIFs.
- Live Message: With S Pen’s improved functionality, it lets you create and share animated GIF messages.
- Magnify: Need to have a closer look at something? Just hover your S Pen and you’re done.
- Screen off memo: Its a quite useful and handy feature that lets you quickly jot down or edit notes pinned to the Always-On display and you can write as many as 100 pages.
- Coloring: Note 8 comes pre-loaded with PENUP, a social network for S Pen-created art. It makes coloring more fun and lets users express their creativity.
S Pen comes with a pressure sensor and is also IP68 certified for water and dust-resistance. Just like Galaxy Note 8, S Pen also comes in four color variants – Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, and Deep Sea Blue.
Source: Samsung Mobile