Samsung has finally announced the Note 8 with gigantic specs and mainly with the internal storage of 256GB. Smasung Galaxy Note 8 is finally here after rounds of several rumors and leaks that have been covered by us. Today, at a launch event in New York, Note 8 officially went live with 6.3 inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display, 2960×1440 (521ppi).
If we particularly talk about camera section, then Galaxy Note 8 is embedded with Dual Camera with Dual OIS. The rear camera packs 12MP+12MP camera for better and clear photos. On the front side, they have added the 8MP camera for beautiful selfies.
It is powered by Octa core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), 64bit, 10nm processor or
Octa core (2.35GHz Quad + 1.9GHz Quad), 64bit, 10nm processor depending upon the market. Right Now, Samsung has launched only 6GB variant having different internal memory options of 64GB, 128GB and 256 GB.
In battery section, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with 3300 mAh battery with fast charging technique. It is Wireless Charging compatible with WPC and PMA.
In connectivity, it comes packed with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM. Talking about other things that are going to ease your life uup is Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo*, Glonass, BeiDou*).
In order to address the Mobile payments, they have added the NFC and MST.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a huge variety of sensors. It hosts Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor and Pressure Sensor.
As like of the Samsung Galaxy S8, it comes packed with Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, Facial Recognition.
I measures 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6mm at the weigh of 195g with IP68 certification. The S Pen measures 5.8 x 4.2 x 108.3mm, 2.8g that too with IP68.
Cool features of Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Water and Dust Resistance: Four years ago, Samsung introduced the first Galaxy device with water resistance. And today, you can take your Note almost anywhere you want with water and dust resistance (IP685) on the device and the S Pen. You can write even when the display is wet.
- Fast Wireless Charging: Two years ago, Samsung introduced the first Galaxy device with wireless charging. The Galaxy Note8 supports the most advanced wireless charging capabilities yet, so you can get a quick, convenient charge without having to mess around with ports or wires.
- Security: The Galaxy Note8 offers a choice of biometric authentication options—including iris and fingerprint scanning. Samsung Knox provides defense-grade security at the hardware and software layers and with Secure Folder, keeps your personal and professional data separate.
- Powerful Performance: With 6GB RAM, a 10nm processor, and expandable memory (up to 256GB), you have the power you need to browse, stream, play games, and multitask.
- Innovative Mobile Experiences: Samsung DeX enables a desktop experience, powered by your phone. You can keep your files on your device, conduct work on the go, and use Samsung DeX when you need an even bigger screen. The Galaxy Note8 includes Bixby, a smarter way to use your phone; it learns from you, improves over time, and helps you get more done.
The pricing info is not available of now. The Galaxy Note8 will be available starting in mid-September and will be offered in Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Maple Gold and Deep Sea Blue (Some colors will vary upon the region).