HTC Butterfly S has been creating a quite of buzz in the market after the specs have been made available. According t reports it thrashed the HTC One in benchmarks. So what do you think would the phone still be a better choice in front of the most successful phone in the market at the point of time.
Reasons to Consider the Samsung Galaxy S4:
Here are the reasons to consider the Samsung Galaxy S4 over the HTC Butterfly S.
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 is slimmer then the HTC Butterfly S. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is 7.9mm while the HTC Butterfly S is 10.6 mm.
- The internal memory is more on the Samsung galaxy S4. As it comes in 3 version of 16/32/64 GB while the Butterfly S only comes with 16GB Internal memory.
- The camera is better on the Galaxy S4. it has a camera resolution of about 4128X3096 while the Butterfly S has only a camera resolution of about 2688 X 1520 pixels.
- The camera tweaks are better. As the Samsung Galaxy S4 is capable of doing dual video recording and dual video calling while the Butterfly S cannot do it.
- The Galaxy S4 is lighter than the Butterfly S. It is 130g while the Butterfly S is 160g in weight.
Reasons to Consider the HTC Butterfly S :
Here are the reasons to consider the HTC Butterfly S over the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- The processor on the HTC Butterfly S is better than the Samsung Galaxy S4. It has a 1.9GHz Quad Core Processor, while the S4 has 1.6GHz Quad Core Cortex A15 and the 1.2 Ghz Cortex A7. Close call, but may be Butterfly would be better. As the benchmarks say.
- The battery backup on the HTC Butterfly S is definitely a lot better than the Samsung Galaxy S4. It has a 3600 mAh pf battery while the galaxy S4 has only 2600mAh.
So what would you choose and why?
Follow Us on our Channels: