Samsung’s New flagship Galaxy S7 which is to be launched on 21st Feb before MWC 2016. Already, what Samsung is going to offer on the launch event is pretty much clear on the web. Now, The Indian import/Export tracking website Zauba has listed numerous waterproof components making their way to the country, such as a waterproof mic and SIM tray, along with conductive gasket tape for the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge.
Reminding you Samsung locally assembles all handsets sold in the country. So it is a hint that Indian market will get Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge very soon. Earlier flagship devices of various companies are launched in Indian market after 2-4 months when they launched their devices in US. The trend is changing now i think, this is a result of India Emerges as the Second Largest Smartphone Market passes the U.S.
You can go through the Articles below for more details about Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 first Hands-on Image leaked online
- Samsung Galaxy S7 family Accessories Leaks
- Samsung Galaxy S7 T-Mobile Variant comes up on GeekBench
- Samsung Employee Reveals New Information for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Battery Can Host 17 Hours of Video Playback
Stay with us for more updates on Samsung Galaxy S7