Samsung Galaxy S7 which is made available from March 18 from Cricket. The date is exactly one week after when most of the U.S. carriers will make it available. The carrier will be selling the phone for $649.
Offers that Cricket will be offering on Samsung Galaxy S7 is listed below:
- No annual contracts
- Simple plans starting at $35/mo after $5 Auto Pay credit
- Plan prices already include taxes and fees– no surprises
- Unlimited talk, text and data access – in and between the U.S., Mexico and Canada – included in Smart ($50/mo) and Pro ($60/mo) plans
- Unlimited music with a Deezer subscription
- Access to Cricket Rewards, the only customer loyalty program of its kind in the prepaid space
In addition, those who buy a Galaxy S7 from Cricket between March 18th and April 1 can dive right into the exciting world of virtual reality with a free Samsung Gear VR, powered by Oculus, plus a 6-game bundle – an estimated $150 value.* This promotion will last for a limited time only, while supplies last.
The Galaxy S7 is packed into a refined, water-resistant design1, providing fast and precise auto-focus, even in low light situations. It combines enhanced performance, fast-charging, and thoughtful usage-enhancing experiences that power users adore. The Galaxy S7 from Cricket Wireless comes with 32GB of internal storage2 and is available in Black Onyx. For photo and video enthusiasts, the device also enables users to insert a microSD card3 that supports up to 200GB of additional storage.
“Cricket customers are not just value seekers. Many are power users wanting premium devices and service, without the costs associated with mobile contracts,” said Janna Ducich, Cricket vice president and chief marketing officer. “This is just one of the reasons Cricket is one of the fastest growing prepaid wireless companies in the U.S.”