Samsung launches Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus in India with exciting offers. The company has already launched both the devices globally at MWC 2018. In India Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is priced at Rs 57,900 and Rs 72,900, respectively. Both the phone will be sold offline and online on Flipkart.
Samsung Galaxy S9 features 5.8 inch and that of S9+ is 6.2 inch. The display has been a bit more black than previous devices. Galaxy S9 will be available with 4GB RAM and S9+ with 6GB RAM. And something new is that both the devices will run on the latest Exynos 9810. However, in North America the phone will be packed with Snapdragon 845 Soc. Both devices have 12MP camera where you can choose between f/1.5 and f/2.4. But again this year the LED flash is going to be alone.
Samsung has already starts pre-orders on its own store and on Flipkart. In India Samsung is offering many exciting offers which are listed below.
- Paytm Mall Cashback – Rs 6000
- HDFC debit and credit card Cashback – Rs 6000
- Exchange discount on older Samsung phones – Rs 6000
Samsung also partners with the both Reliance Jio and Airtel. It includes the
- Airtel EMI offer in which you have to do a Down payment of Rs 9900, and a monthly postpaid plan of Rs 2499 for 24 months. which gives a total of 2TB data and other benefits. Now Coming to Reliance Jio – In Rs 4999 annual plan that gives a total of 1TB data. In other terms, you get up to 2.83GB of high speed 4G data per day for a full year, with the plan costing Rs 416 on a monthly basis
- Vodafone – 1 year of Netflix subscription for free on select plans
- Additional no-cost EMI offers on Samsung Shop