The south Korean gaint Samsung Today officially announced the smaller variant of the tablet called as Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 in Taiwan. Earlier in in June 2015 Samsung launched its previous version of the Tab which is of 9.6-inches Galaxy Tab E. The tablet is also upgraded with Specs as compare to the previous version of Device.
Galaxy Tab E 8.0 comes with 8-inch WXGA TFT display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution and it is powered with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz with 1.5 GB of RAM. The tablet runs on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop based Samsung’s TouchWiz UI out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 Specs
- 8-inch (1280×800 pixels) WXGA TFT display with pixel density of 189ppi.
- 1.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit quad-core.
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage upgradable to 128 GB via microSD card.
- 5MP rear camera and a 2MP front shooter
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GLONASS, microUSB 2.0 port
- 5.0.1 Lollipop based Samsung’s TouchWiz UI
- Dimensions 212.1 x 126.1 x 8.9 mm
Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 is currently available in Taiwan only at the price of TWD 8,990 (approx $268/Rs.18,000). Although there is not any information about the launch of Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 in other markets.