Last week, Google introduced new 30-day challenges in the Google Fit app. The first challenge starts from the New Year day which will run till the end of this month. Once the user signs up, they will have to earn heart points which will be possible by performing tasks like running or cycling.
The Google Fit app was revamped back in August 2018 with new design and features. In the past few months, the app was updated with several new additions. The new 30-day challenge is one of them and it might really motivate users to stay fit. To sign up for the first ever challenge which is ‘New Year Challenge’, follow the instructions mentioned below.
How to sign up for Google Fit New Year Challenge
- Update the Google Fit app on your device from the Play Store. The latest version is 2.06.
- Once you open the Google Fit app after the update, you will be welcomed with a new challenge banner at the bottom.
- Tap on the learn more option, go through the description of the New Year Challenge, and sign up from there.
- That’s it, you are now good to go. Your activities will be now tracked by the challenge.
- As mentioned above, you will have to perform intensive exercises to garner more heart points.
Gain more heart points by performing more activities and stay fit throughout the whole month. If interested, users can even share their achievements on social media using the official hashtag #GetFitWithGoogle.