Sony just announced its next very compact flagship as Xperia Z1 Compact at CES 2014. This device’s specification are a power with the Xperia Z1 and there are no cutting edge to the specifications except the screen size.
Lets have a closer look at the specifications which are almost same as the Sony Xperia Z1:
- Dimensions: 127 x 64.9 x 9.5 mm, 137g
- Display: 4.3″ Triluminous IPS display of 720p resolution, 341ppi
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800; quad-core Krait 400 at 2.2GHz, Adreno 330 GPU, 2GB RAM
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (planned upgrade to 4.4 KitKat shortly after launch)
- Camera: 20.7 MP, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash, 2MP front-facing
- Video camera: 1080p @ 30fps video capture with both cameras
- Storage: 16GB built-in, microSD card slot with support of up to 64GB
- Connectivity: NFC, A-GPS+GLONASS, WLAN (2.4/5Ghz) a/b/g/n/ac, microUSB 2.0 (MHL), BlueTooth 4.0 LE
- Battery: 2,300 mAh
- Misc: FM Radio, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor
- Colors: Black, White, Pink, Lime, Yellow
The only things that has been compromised is the Screen to be 720p and the battery to be reduced to 23000mah. But the Phone still has enough to stay on track with a 2GB RAM and a 2.2 GHz QuadCore Processor.
Get More Information at the official Website
Stay connected for more on android and CES 2014.