Rumors came to an end as Sony Xperia UL Announced in Japan with powerful Hardware on board. Its Model Number is SOL22 and is equipped with a 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Reality display with mobile Bravia Engine 2. Further It features lots of fantasies from Sony along with the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Moving further you will find a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, a 5-inch 1080p display, Adreno 320 GPU, 2GB of RAM, 13MP rear-facing camera in Sony Xperia UL. Its thicker than Xperia Z by a small difference. The Xperia UL will be both water and dust resistant, as it is now industry standard in Japan. Detailed Specs of Xperia UL are as follows:
- Display: 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Reality display with mobile Bravia Engine 2 at 443 ppi pixel density
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm APQ 8064 processor with Adreno 320 GPU
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Primary Camera: 13.1 MP camera with LED Flash, Burst Mode, BSI Exmor RS sensor for HDR images and video
- Secondary Camera: 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 10.5 mm thick and weighs 145g
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, MHL, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Other features: Water and Dust Resistant (PX5 / 8 and IPX5)
Check Out the first look of the device in a video trailer below:
It will be available in three different colors — black, white and pink — and is said to be heading to both KDDI and NTT Docomo in the coming weeks in exact on 25th May.
Source: Sony Mobile Japan