Sony Xperia X Compact has finally landed on the Amazon for $499. Sony Xperia X Compact came for preorder about a week ago. It’s now shipping and is now made available normally.
The X Compact, the smaller version of Sony’s latest smartphone offerings, features a 4.6″ 720p screen with a Snapdragon 650 CPU. The phone also has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage with microSD expansion, USB Type-C with Qualcomm Quick Charging 3.0, and a 23MP rear camera.
Key features of Xperia X compact:
- 4.6″ 720 x 1,280px LCD display with 319ppi, X-Reality for Mobile, Triluminos technology
- Android OS v6.0 Marshmallow with Xperia launcher
- Hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650, a dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 and quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53; Adreno 510 GPU; 3GB RAM
- 23MP Sony IMX300 camera, 24mm-equiv. f/2.0 lens, laser-assisted and phase-detection autofocus, SteadyShot, LED flash, dedicated hardware shutter key; 1080p/60fps video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera; 1080p video recording
- 32GB of built-in storage and a microSD card slot
- LTE Cat.6 (300Mbps); Dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; A-GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou receiver, Bluetooth v4.2, FM radio with RDS, NFC
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic; 24-bit/192kHz Hi-Res audio
- 2,700mAh non-removable battery; Qnovo adaptive charging, Battery Care smart charging (market dependent), Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 support
- Fingerprint sensor (market dependent), stereo speakers, USB Type-C port
You can buy by visiting the source link below.