Sony have recently released their new Smartphone 6.5 inches giant in the market. The phone looks to be pretty decent , and be in the phtablet race among the Samsung’s Mega series and compete with them. So here be bring out the head to head comparison of the new release from Sony with the most successful smartphone in the market at the moment , Samsung galaxy S4.
Reasons to Consider the Samsung Galaxy S4:
here are the reasons to consider the Samsung galaxy S4 over the Xperia Z Ultra.
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 is a bit lighter as compared to the Xperia Z Ultra. S4 is 130 g while the Xperia Z Ultra is 212 g.
- The pixel density of the Samsung galaxy S4 is better as compared to the Z Ultra. It has a pixel density of about 441 ppi while the Xperia Z Ultra has only 333 ppi.
- Also the screen quality and display would be better on the S4 as it is a SUPER AMOLED while that on the Xperia Z Ultra is only a simple capacitive screen.
- The camera on the S4 is better as compared to Xperia Z Ultra. The Samsung Galaxy S4 has 13 megapixel of Camera while the Xperia Z Ultra has 8 megapixel of Camera only.
- The talk Time is better than that of Xperia Z Ultra. It has 17h of Talk Time while the Xperia Z has 16h.
Reasons to Consider the Xperia Z Ultra:
Here are the reasons to consider the Xperia Z Ultra over the Samsung galxy S4.
- The Xperia Z Ultra is way more slimmer than the Samsung Galaxy S4. The Xperia Z Ultra is only 6.5 mm were as the S4 is 7.9mm.
- The Xperia Z Ultra following the trend is water resistant upto one meter and 30 minutes, while the Samsung Galaxy S4 looses out in this field.
- The screen on the Xperia Ultra is bigger when we compare it to the Screen on the S4. Xperia Z Ultra is 6.4 inches, making it a phtablet, while the S4 is 5.0 inches which is a normal trend these days.
- The processor is a lot more better in ther Xperia Z Ultra as compared to the Samsung galaxy S4. The Xperia Z Ultra has 2.2 GHz Quad Core processor, while the S4 has 1.6 GHz Quad Core processor.
- The battery backup on the Xperia Z Ultra would be slightly better as it has 3050 mAh of battery, while the S4 has only 2600 mAh. There would be not much difference though, because also the screen on the Xperia Z ultra is bigger so it would eat up more power.
So this was a short comparison between the Samsung galaxy S4 and the new release from Sony the Xperia Z Ultra. What’s you r take on it? Which phone would you choose and why?