Super Mario has been one such game we have been playing in our childhood. I still remember it was such a game that we used to play for hours, it was addictive. As technology improved this game got lost and even forgot about it because of our busy schedules.
I individually had been waiting for this game on smartphone like other games. We all wanted Nintendo to release games on the play store for our Android phone. Finally they rolled last month and users went crazy for it.
And the ‘Super Mario Run’ game was released and well I was really excited about it. But then all the excitement gone after playing it as it was not exactly the way I personally or any super Mario lover wanted.
There has been a long wait for its update. After such a long wait here we get the update for this game.
Changes after Super Mario Update
- The maximum number of Toads that can live in your kingdom has increased to 99,999.
- Player icon improvements. You can now display your customized Mii character from Miitomo to really show off your fashion sense! (Note: Miitomo is required to use this feature. Miitomo is not available in all countries/regions.)
- You can now find friends from your Nintendo Account.
- Google Play achievements have been implemented.
- Other changes and improvements.
Well, so many toads, trust me it’s going to make the game more interesting.
Google play achievements have been added, I know it should have been done before but it’s fine.
Well, its still fun to play and we can hope that Nintendo guys come up with some more exciting features in the future.