The venerable superuser and root app has also received an update, bumping it up to 2.70, bringing compatibility with Android N. According to Chainfire’s Google+ post, N brings in some changes regarding SELinux, which means the update addresses those.
- Rewrote re-enabling root after temp-disable
- supolicy: Improve permissive domain handling
- N: Disable forced encryption
- N: Fix remounting /system for some apps (relatime becomes noatime for ro mounts)
- ZIP: call users scripts without setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH
You can download the new zip from the Google Plus link below.