SuperSU Beta is here for latest Android N from Chainfire. It is the renowned Android developer, is here with a new beta of SuperSU for those brave enough to test out Android N.
The venerable superuser and root app has also received an update, bumping it up to 2.70, bringing compatibility with Android N. According to Chainfire’s Google+ post, N brings in some changes regarding SELinux, which means the update addresses those.
- Rewrote re-enabling root after temp-disable
- supolicy: Improve permissive domain handling
- N: Disable forced encryption
- N: Fix remounting /system for some apps (relatime becomes noatime for ro mounts)
- ZIP: call users scripts without setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH
You can download the new zip from the Google Plus link below.
Follow Us on our Channels: