There are variety of sellers in UK to sell Samsung‘s Galaxy S III, Today T-Mobile also joined sellers club by opening pre-orders of device. Here are the plans: 2-year “Full Monty” plan which includes unlimited texts, data and T-mobile to T-Mobile calls along with 2000 minutes of calls to other networks. That comes out to a price of £49.99 up-front and a monthly charge of £36 ($79 USD and $57 USD respectively). There are plans starting as low as £10.50 per month are also offered, albeit with a much heftier up-front fee of £300.
Vodafone has outed that it will have an exclusive on the 32GB version of the GSIII and is taking registrations from interested parties. Three will begin accepting pre-orders on May 4th, with “all-you-can-eat data” for £34 per month. Orange has yet to mention pricing and pre-order details, but has confirmed that it will carry the device.
- Better Than Samsung Galaxy S III? Is There Any?
- Samsung Galaxy S III User Manual Available For Download
- Samsung Galaxy S III Available For Pre-Order From Expansys
- Samsung Galaxy S III Will Be Available A Day Earlier in Samsung’s London Store
- Samsung Galaxy S III TV Commercial Goes Live
Follow Us on our Channels: