Titanium Backup has been given support for the recently announced Google Drive – even though it didn’t come with an official Android API. It has the ability to sync your backups with your Dropbox account. Now Developers can integrate Google Drive directly with their apps (without an official API available). Titanium Developer was able to do this by using the Google Docs API, as Google Drive is pretty much an improved Google Docs. It just has sync and more functionality.
Check out the full changelog for the other new enhancements:
- [PRO] Supports Google Drive!
- [PRO] Can use a Filter for Dropbox/Box/Google Drive sync. All features from the Filters screen are supported.
- Can backup & restore system apps on stock ROMs, for backups made with TB 5.1.0+.
- Fixed infamous “Android Market query failed” error when viewing Market info on an app.
- Fixed frozen system apps getting defrosted when integrating their updates into ROM.
- Fixed TB launch failure on some ROMs (for LG Optimus 2X & SGS2).
- Misc improvements & bugfixes.
Downl;oad Titanium Play Store Link
Follow Us on our Channels: