We are living in an Android era, today Android is the most widely used and probably the largest growing mobile platform. So in this post we will list the top 5 phones in the Android Market that will make you fall for them. Read on.
This is the best phone in the market at present, and so it does deserve to be the best. With that innovative design and specs, no phone stands still in front of this marvel. HTC One is really a powerful phone, and also expensive but hey, everything good comes for a good price.
- A 4.7 inch display , that fits into your hand perfectly. And a stunning resolution of 1080X1920 pixels.
- Rare 4 Ultra Pixel Camera , which shots quite impressively.Also autofocus and LED flash.
- 32/64 GB inbuilt storage, and 2GB of RAM.
- Running on Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- A quad core 1.7GHz Krait 300 processor and Adreno 320 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy S4:
- A 5 inch display with resolution of 1080X1920 pixels and 441 ppi.
- Internal memory of 16.32.64 GB. A 2GB RAM
- A 13 MP Camera , with autofocus and LED flash
- Running on Jelly Bean 4.2
- A quad core 1.6 GHz Cortex A-15 and 1.2Ghz Cortex A-7.PowerVR SGX 544 MPE GPU.
- A 5 inch 1080X1920 pixels display with a pixel density of 441 ppi.
- Internal 16 GB of Memory and 2 GB of RAM
- A 13.1 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash.
- Runs on Jelly Bean $.1.2 and upgradable to 4.2
- A Quad core 1.5 GHz krait processor and Adreno 320 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is another great device from Samsung. However it is quite big for some people, but still the features and the specs it has, are just flawless.
- A 5.5 inch display with a resolution of 720X1080 pixels with a pixel density of about 267 ppi.
- 16/32/64GB internal memory and upgradable to 64 GB. A 2 GB of RAM
- A 8 megapixel camera with autofocus and Led Flash.
- Runs on Android Jelly Bean v4.1.1
- A quad core 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 processor and Mali-440 MP GPU
- True HD IPS Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors having resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels
- 8/16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
- 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash.
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
So these were the top 4 Android phones of 2013 until now that would you would fall in love with. Again , this list is our personal judgement on the basis if several aspects. Any more suggestions would be welcomed in the comments below.
Follow Us on our Channels: