Android N Developer Preview 3 which was announced yesterday by Google has got some new incremental upgrades. In latest they have issued some important upgrades and unknown features.
A well-hidden functionality that we just stumbled upon in the newest developer preview is a pretty functional one, but Google is keeping it a secret. It is Split Screen on Android N. A well-hidden functionality that we just stumbled upon in the newest developer preview is a pretty functional one, but Google is keeping it a secret.
Steps to Turn on Secret Split Screen on Android N:
- First of all, let’s make sure you’ve enabled System UI tuner. To do so, just press and hold the Settings cog in your Quick Toggles shade until you feel a subtle vibration.
- Above step will enable System UI tuner. It will be waiting for you in the Settings menu.
- Now open System UI tuner from Settings Menu.
- After Coming Into System UI. Just Head over to the “Other”.
- Then “Enable split-screen swipe-up gesture”.
- Swipe up from the recent apps button to enable split-screen and get into multitasking mode!
- And things will be up and will ask you for System UI.
That’s It. If you have any query reply us back.
Check Google IO 2016 coverage.
Follow Us on our Channels: