Android N Developer Preview 3 which was announced yesterday by Google has got some new incremental upgrades. In latest they have issued some important upgrades and unknown features.
A well-hidden functionality that we just stumbled upon in the newest developer preview is a pretty functional one, but Google is keeping it a secret. It is Split Screen on Android N. A well-hidden functionality that we just stumbled upon in the newest developer preview is a pretty functional one, but Google is keeping it a secret.
Steps to Turn on Secret Split Screen on Android N:
- First of all, let’s make sure you’ve enabled System UI tuner. To do so, just press and hold the Settings cog in your Quick Toggles shade until you feel a subtle vibration.
- Above step will enable System UI tuner. It will be waiting for you in the Settings menu.
- Now open System UI tuner from Settings Menu.
- After Coming Into System UI. Just Head over to the “Other”.
- Then “Enable split-screen swipe-up gesture”.
- Swipe up from the recent apps button to enable split-screen and get into multitasking mode!
- And things will be up and will ask you for System UI.
That’s It. If you have any query reply us back.
Check Google IO 2016 coverage.