Twitter has rolled out new update to its Android App and it is now available for download via the source link below. New update includes various new features and enhancements and also bug fixes have been included.
The one of the best thing that Twitter has included is the Highlights which will bring the push notifications if any big event is going on or any big match is being played. Now, users will have an option:
- To enable the feature on your account, you’ll need to launch the official Twitter app on your Android device and bring up the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select Settings from the drop-down.
- Next, tap on your account name. If you have more than one account, you’ll need to complete this process on each account.
- Tap on Mobile Notifications.
- Scroll down until you find the new option titled Highlights and tap on it. The check box should now display a check mark, indicating the feature is enabled.
So if you want these new features and fixes Then click the below source link.