Samsung is going to launch its new flagship devices in an event on 29th March 2017. Unlocked variants of both the devices Gaalxy S8 with model number SM-G950U and Galaxy S8+ with the model number SM-G955U today gets FCC certification. Yesterday, Galaxy S8 has appeared for pre-orders on MobileFun in UK.
According to the latest leaks and rumours Samsung Galaxy S8 includes.
- Screen size: 5.8″
- Display resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- Storage: 64GB
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Rear facing camera: 12 megapixels
- Front facing camera: 8 megapixels
- Operating System: Android
- Battery size: 3000mAh
- Micro SD support: Yes, up to 256GB
Moreover, the prices of both the phones gets leaked online. The Galaxy S8 will allegedly start at €800 ($845) while Galaxy S8+ will be starting at €899 ($950). According to some sources this year Samsung will reveal the violet color variants of its flagship devices.