After, Sprint, T-Mobile and many other US Carriers, finally, the big red, Verizon has made galaxy S6, galaxy S6 Edge and One M9 up for Pre Orders. Now, Customers can pre order the new flagships from Samsung and HTC via Verizon.
HTC One M9, Samsung Galaxy S6, or Galaxy S6 Edge, all three phones expected to land in the hands of consumers starting April 10th.
- 32GB: $24.99 per month w/ Edge, $200 on-contract, $600 outright
- 64GB: $29.16 per month w/ Edge, $300 on-contract, $700 outright
- 128GB: $33.33 per month w/ Edge, $400 on-contract, $800 outright
- 32GB: $29.16 per month w/ Edge, $300 on-contract, $700 outright
- 64GB: $33.33 per month w/ Edge, $400 on-contract, $800 outright
- 128GB: $37.49 per month w/ Edge, $500 on-contract, $900 outright
- One M9, is only offered with 32GB internal memory, are priced at $200 on a regular two-year agreement and $600 sans contract.
- You can also get them for $25 per month for 24 months with Verizon Edge.
Additonally, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge share the same powerful internals, like a 64-bit octa-core processor, Mali-T760 GPU (graphics processing unit) and 3 GB of RAM. Both smartphones feature a 5.1-inch 2560 by 1440 quad-HD Super AMOLED display with a density of 577 pixels per inch (ppi), and in the S6 Edge’s case, it’s packing a dual-edge curved display.