It looks like href=”http://www.verizon.com/” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”Verizon Communications”>Verizon is getting ready to release an update for the href=”http://www.htc.com/” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”HTC”>HTC Rezound. Before you get all excited, no, this is not Android 4.0. The official update document for the HTC Rezound is live on Verizon’s website, which usually means an OTA update is coming very soon. According to the webpage the Rezound will be seeing software Version 2.01.605.11 and baseband version 0.95.00.1118r.
This update fixes/enhances.
- Updated signal strength meter to 5 bar Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI).
- Screen Timeout issues while connected to Wi-Fi have been resolved.
- Resolved issue with Mobile Hotspot data stalling while multiple users are connected.
- Improved audio quality during voice call.
- Reduced forced closures related to the People application.
- Improved device stability reduces continuous resets.
- Resolved issue with Task Manager stopping Mail background service
We’ll be sure to keep you posted once the OTA goes live