If you’re having Samsung’s new Flagship devices Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge than you will get a new OTA update. The carrier says that this update is more than just bug fixes and security patches. With this OTA Software version is updated to “G930VVRU2APD2” for the Galaxy S7 and “G935VVRU2APD2” for the Galaxy S7 Edge.
Full Changelog of this New Update:
- Security patches, though we aren’t sure if it’ll be May’s or one from a previous month, but since the phones are currently on February’s security update, anything will be a welcome addition.
- A pop-up reminder to close your SIM/SD card tray if you left it open.
- A shortcut has been added to Application Manager to give you easier access to memory statistics for individual apps.
- Easier instructions on how to enable and disable the always-on screen mode.
- When traveling outside your time zone, the dual clock on the always-on screen will now show the current time under “roaming.”
- New hints in the Smart Switch app.
- On-screen messages during video calls when switching between Wi-Fi and cellular.
- Better connection to network extenders.
- Fixed a sync bug with Outlook email when the phone is in power-saving mode.
- Fixed a multiple popup bug in Milk Music.
- Eliminated multiple SD card popup notifications.
Although the update will rolling out gradually and it will take some time to reach your phone.