Verizon has introduced a new plan for more bandwidth oriented users. Verizon has introduced Verizon XXL Plan which will give you 18 GB of Data for $100 per month. It is an addition to the S-M-L-XL choices of its new “The Verizon Plan.”
Earlier, the S-M-L-XL provides different low data usage to users. The XL was the biggest bucket, which had 12GB of shareable data, and ran $80 a month. The new plan brings 6GB more to the table, for $20 more per month. The full list of plans now include:
- Small: $30/month for 1GB of shareable data
- Medium: $45/month for 3GB of shareable data
- Large: $60/month for 6GB of shareable data
- X-Large: $80/month for 12GB of shareable data
- XX-Large: $100/month for 18GB of sharable data
Additionally, these plans offers unlimited talk and text, and can be shared among up to 10 devices.
So how many of you are switching to these plans?
Well, Verizon is also planning for 5G in 2017.