Vivo is back again in providing software updates and system updates for its smartphones. Today, the company started rolling out Android 10 stable updates for Vivo S5 and Funtouch OS 10 beta version update for Vivo Z3x. The updates are gradually rolling out to their respective smartphones. In terms of availability, both the updates are rolling out in the Chinese market only. In the future, the updates will be released in many other countries too.
Vivo S5 Android 10 update
Talking about the Vivo S5’s Android 10 update first, the update comes with the V6.10.2 build number and it is currently limited only to the Chinese users. The update weighs 3.8 GB in size. It adds new Android 10 looks, features, bug fixes, and much more. The company didn’t provide release note and changelog of the update but already many users started experiencing it.
As of now, the update is rolling out in batches. So, it takes at least some time to reach your device. However, you will be notified automatically if the update is available.
Vivo Z3x Funtouch OS 10 beta update
The Funtouch OS 10 beta update for Vivo Z3x arrives as a V8.8.7 build number and is weights 3.34 GB in size. As this is a beta version, it will carry some bugs. It features a bunch of new features including Funtouch OS 10 UI, Smart Desktop, Quick Center, and much more. In addition to the features, the company has added many more apps to the device in this update. Here’s the changelog
– Upgrade the system version to Funtouch 0OS 10 & Android 10,
– Underlying upgrades to further improve system performance and stability
– Smart Desktop supports verbal chat and communicates with your beloved through voice
– Added a shortcut to clear desktop corners with one click Same change
– Added double-speed playback function, improve playback speed, listen to recordings more
– Increase efficiency
– New exchange rate conversion function, online real-time exchange rate data, cross-border abroad
– It is more convenient to understand the exchange rate
– Optimized some menu hierarchical processing logic.
The update is available via OTA. So, it may take some time to hit your device. To check the update manually, navigate to Software updates from settings, and check for updates. We also suggest you switch to a WiFi network to avoid data costs.