Xiaomi Mi Drone, a speculated Drone is there from the China’s one of the largest Consumer Electronics company. Lot of rumors were already present in the market about it.
Xiaomi’s Mi Drone is a quadcopter with a three-axis gimbal, 4K camera, and a remote control that uses your Mi smartphone as its viewfinder. Xiaomi plans to sell the Mi Drone with a 1080p high-definition camera with a 1km (0.6 miles) range for 2,499 yuan (£260), and a version with a higher-resolution 4K camera and 2km range for 2,999 yuan (£310).
Xiaomi Mi Drone Features:
- 4-propeller system with detachable shields
- 17.4V battery 5100mAh, 27 minutes non-stop flying
- 1080p or 4K UHD camera, with 104° wide-angle lens
- 4K camera at 3840 x 2160 pixels; supports recording of stills in RAW format
- 720p live video with low latency from up to 2km distance
- Camera attached to a 3-axis gimbal, stabilizes up to 2000 vibrations per second
- Unbelievably lightweight design
- GPS + GLONASS + vision-based positioning for max precision
- Autopilot options: automatic take-off + landing, waypoint flight path planning, tap to fly on map, circle an object on the ground
- Intelligently detects low battery and returns home automaticallyReal-
- time location tracking for easy retrieval even post crash
- Hovers automatically at the edge of no-fly zones
- Built-in PCB antenna array in remote control for maximum reach
- Modular design and foldable landing gear
- RMB 2499 for 1080p, RMB 2999 for 4K UHD version
It is a drone that anybody can use.
Mi Drone will be sold under Xiaomi’s brand, it was actually designed by Guangzhou Feimi Electronic Technology – a start-up that Xiaomi helped fund in 2014.
We don’t have any news about Mi Drone’s global availaibility, but we’ll let you know once we hear more.