Xiaomi launched its Phalblet Mi Max in China. The main highlight of the phone is new latest MIUI 8 out-of-the-box and the large full metal unibody design and features 6.44-inch Full HD (1920×1080) IPS display.
Xiaomi Mi Max features a 6.44-inch Full HD IPS display, 1.8GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 650 processor, 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Coming to Connectivity Xiaomi Mi Max includes the Dual sim card slots,supports 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ A-GPS with Glonass, and Wi-Fi 802.11ac.
Xiaomi Mi Max Detailed specifications
- 6.44-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1000 : 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 / Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, 4GB with 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 173.1×88.3×7.5mm; Weight: 203g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4850mAh (typical) / 4760mAh (minimum) battery
Moreover, Xiaomi has announced that Mi Max will comes in 3 Variants, Base model is powered with 3GB of RAM with 32 GB internal storage, The middle model is powered with 3GB of RAM with 64GB internal storage and Top model includes 4GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage. It is priced at CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs. 15,000), CNY 1,699 (roughly Rs. 17,000) and CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 20,500) respectively.
Follow Us on our Channels: