Along with the Xiaomi Redmi Pro, Chinese company has also unveiled its much rumored Xiaomi MI Notebook which weighs just 1.28kg and is 12.9mm thin.
This launch has allowed the Xiaomi’s entry into ultrabook and laptop market. Xiaomi has come with two variants of the Mi Notebook – one is with 13.3 inch of display size and other with the 12.5 inch display size variant. Both the devices have different specs from RAM to processor.
Here’s how you can differentiate between both the devices:
Mi Notebook Air 13.3″ specs
- Intel Core i5 processor, runs Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM + 256GB PCIe SSD, expandable SSD slot
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX dedicated graphics card
- 9.5-hour battery, 50% charge in 30min
- Lightweight full metal body, weighs just 1.28kg
- Elegant logoless design, personalize with stickers
- Supports Mi Cloud Sync and Mi Band unlocking
Priced at RMB 4999 (Approx. USD 750)
Mi Notebook Air 12.5″ specs
- Sized like a magazine, just 12.9mm thin
- Full metal body, only weighs 1.07kg
- Intel Core M3 processor, 11.5-hour battery
- 4GB RAM + 128GB SATA SSD, expandable SSD slot
- 1080p FHD screen, edge-to-edge protective glass
- AKG custom dual speakers, Dolby digital surround sound
Priced at RMB 3499 (Approx. USD 525)
Mi Notebook Air has a full-HD display, edge-to-edge glass protection, & a full metal body
The new Mi Notebook Air models is their price, especially when compared to their obvious Apple counterparts. The 13.3-inch one will set you back CNY 4999 or about $750, while its smaller sibling starts at CNY 3,499 or $520.
Follow Us on our Channels: