For a quite time from now, Xiaomi has been working on implementing system-wide dark mode for its devices. Finally, the Chinese firm has been successful in its venture and ready to serve Dark Mode for the public. The latest MIUI10 Global beta is here with the highlight – system-wide Dark Mode.
For all those eligible devices on beta channel, should’ve now received the latest MIUI10 9.3.28 beta. In case if you’re not a beta user, do check the changelog so that you can have an idea about what new features can be expected in stable channel soon.
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.3.28 Full Changelog
- Add Dark mode. After opening, the system interface and some applications will use dark color as the main color. Go to Settings -> Display -> Dark Mode
- Updated Android Security Patch (March 2019) Increased system security.
- Virus scan started over after users tapped the results of a completed scan.
- Battery indicator didn’t disappear when the Notification shade was opened on the Lock screen.
- Adding passwords while transparent wallpapers are applied.
- Issues with displaying notifications on the Lock screen.
- Errors occurred while entering passwords and PINs.
Following devices have started receiving the MIUI10 9.3.28: Redmi 3S, Redmi Note 3 Special Edition, Redmi 4X, Mi 5s, Redmi 4A, Mi Max 2, Redmi Note 5A/Redmi Y1 Lite, Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1, Mi 6, Mi MIX 2, Redmi Note 5, Mi Note 2, Mi MIX, Mi MIX 2S, POCO F1, Mi 8, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6, Redmi 6 Pro India, Mi Max 3, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5, Mi Note 3, Mi 5s Plus, Mi 8 pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Mi 8 Lite, and Mi MIX 3.
The MIUI10 9.3.28 beta brings the March SMR on the top of other major bug fixes and optimizations. It’s good to see that, Xiaomi embracing the Dark Mode soon rather than waiting all the way for the release of the next MIUI, the MIUI 11.