YouTube’s Gaming platform which is Unveils back in June last year now comes to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Ireland. This platform brings live game play to YouTube and already launched in US and UK last year.
Its pleasing to see that YouTube Gaming is expanding to more markets right now. Anyhow YouTube Gaming App also get some updates. The changes are in UI of app and in browsing channels you can see all the changes below.
- Welcome and setup flow for new users
- Redesigned search results view
- Mobile Capture performance and UI improvements and support for more Android 5.1 devices
- Support for Cardboard VR playback
- Updated game page layout
- Support for creator Sponsorships
- Denser video grids for quicker browsing
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Desktop version of YouTube Gaming is also gets the update and the homepage gets the new look.