ZTE has started rolling-out a major update for Axon 7 that brings several new features, bug-fixes, and security improvements. The update is quite sizable and weighs around 1GB. ZTE Axon 7 is a top-tier Android flagship and this update aims to boost up your device’s capabilities. The update is being rolled out over the air (OTA) and may take quite sometime to reach all the users.
Official changelog of the update includes following:
- Multi user support added
- Enhanced Daydream performance
- Improved battery efficiency
- Quick Settings Tiles support added
- Night mode updated with adjustable scale
- Modified notification from tone to vibrate on calls
- Hiya app able to be updated via Google Play Store
- Android Pay issue (isolated 6GB/128GB version) resolved
- Google Security patches updated to August 1 2017
- Miscellaneous performance improvements and “other fixes”
Multi-user support offers an added capability that allows to keep your information separate from others or add a new profile for your kids. It also adds Quick Settings Tile support and the Android Pay inconsistency with the 6GB/128GB variant has been resolved as well. The update also brings August security patch that improves the security of your device and addresses several vulnerability issues.