Its just fews since Google Launched its Daydream Platform for Visual reality. Today ZTE unveils its Axon 7 Daydream Ready smartphone with its own Virtual Reality Headset in Bejing. ZTE becomes the first manufacturer which unveils its Google DayDream Platform.
The Axon 7 is currently available in China now and will make it to other markets by mid of June. The phone comes with two variants, base model features 64 GB of Internal storage and 4GB RAM and top model is packed with 128 GB and 6 GB of RAM. Moreover, it also has a MicroSD slot for expansion.
Also Read: ZTE Blade L5 Plus is Official Today
Detailed Specs of Axon 7:
- Screen: 5.5-inch WQHD AMOLED
- Camera: 20 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Battery: Li-Ion 3250mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 75 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Colors: Ion Gold, Quartz Gray
Coming to the Price of ZTE Axon 7 it starts with price tag of 2,899 yuan (approximately £300, $440, INR 29,500)