WhatsApp is undoubtedly the most popular messenger app among smartphone users around the world. WhatsApp keeps on rolling out new features to make it more user friendly, interactive and secure for more than a billion monthly active users. The most recent features include All file type transfer, Two-step verification, New revamped Snapchat-like status feature and more. The new WhatsApp Status feature allows users to change their status to a short video or multiple photos that will automatically disappear in 24 hours. Well, what if we want to download Whatsapp Status Video and save them offline?
Ways to Download WhatsApp status video
Unfortunately, WhatsApp does not allow you to download status videos by default. However, we will let you know how to download WhatsApp status videos in few simple steps.
- Open your WhatsApp account
- Go to Status option and check the status you want to download
- Open your File Manager
- Click on Settings menu > Show Hidden Files on your Android smartphone
- Navigate to Folders- WhatsApp > Media> .statuses
- All WhatsApp contacts Status will be visible here
- You’ll need to copy or move that file in another folder
- You have now downloaded your contact’s WhatsApp status Video/Photo
- Download Status Downloader for WhatsApp from Google Play Store
- Check the status you want to download on WhatsApp messenger
- Open Status Downloader for WhatsApp, where you’ll see see all your WhatsApp contact’s status
- You’ll see Download button below the status.
- Just click on it, and the status will get downloaded
- You can also download WhatsApp status video by using WhatsApp Web
- Link up your WhatsApp device with your PC
- Navigate to the person profile tab and copy the status you want to download
- You are now done with downloading WhatsApp status video
Now, you can also delete WhatsApp sent messages. You can check our how to guide on Whatsapp delete messages feature here for indepth information.
Follow Us on our Channels: